The service that is subject to the following agreement is provided by ialla.com Ltd., registered in the United Kingdom, as well as in Germany. ialla.com Ltd. will be referred to as ialla.com for the sake of brevity in this document.
You should be aware that by signing up for an account with ialla.com , you agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public. In this sense, you accept that it is beyond the power of ialla.com to restrict such access and guarantee the security of your files. You are completely in charge of protecting your data on ialla.com servers, which suggests that you would better consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your newly allocated ialla.com server space. It is recommendable to avoid publishing personal data that could be abused online.
The order form completion represents the electronic signing of this document.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SERVICE AGREEMENT
ialla.com shall provide its services to you (the Customer) under the terms and conditions of this customer agreement. The agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both ialla.com and the customer and to protect both parties from liability. This service agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services. Along with the order form and any other documents or agreements explicitly specified in this agreement, the customer agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between ialla.com and the customer, thus being the most significant document of the newly-established relationship. In case that a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the agreement's provisions is invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining ones will completely reserve their validity. Customer's side of the Agreement could be presented by the following parties: an individual with personal demands, being over 18 years of age; a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state's law system. If a person represents the Customer for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act in his/her name, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that ialla.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, and failure to deliver or store any Customer communication or personalization settings.
- ialla.com ltd HOSTING SERVICES
A web hosting service is a type of Internet service that offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to host their own websites, and to store information, images, video, or other content accessible via the World Wide Web. A Storage Service Provider (SSP) is a company that provides computer storage space and related management services. SSPs also offer periodic backup and archiving. ialla.com offers only web hosting services, not data storage services. A web hosting service consists of the following:
- Bandwidth - Each hosting plan includes prepaid monthly bandwidth in Megabytes. This bandwidth quota is shared between all the sites in a single hosting account. In case a hosting account exceeds its allowed bandwidth, it will be suspended until beginning of the next month when the quota will refresh automatically. Additional bandwidth is available. Contact sales for more information.
- Domains Hosted - ialla.com hosting plans include domain hosting. Each hosting plan has a limit of the domains hosted.
- Disk Space - Additional disk space is available. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
- MySQL Database(s) - is/are included in some hosting plans. Additional MySQL databases are available. Contact us through our contact form.
- MySQL Database Storage - Each hosting account has a limit for MySQL database storage. This storage is shared between all the MySQL databases in a single hosting account.
- SERVICE GUARANTEES
ialla.com will guarantee 99.5% ialla.com network uptime and 99.5% network stability uptime. This, however, does not refer to problems stemming from:
A data backup is available on a daily basis for a max of 10 days. All the contents of a client's /httpdocs/ folder will be added to the backup, as well as all the databases that belong to the Customer.
- Server Hardware Breakdown.
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the user service (e.g. if the client shuts his/her own server down, ialla.com is not responsible for the downtime).
- Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by ialla.com . Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by the customer happens, ialla.com is beyond the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
- SERVER USAGE & HOSTED CONTENT
- Server content must comply with the parameters stated in this TOS. Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a ialla.com Service representative regarding any inquiries over the matter.
- If any of ialla.com services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM or UCE, then they will be instantaneously terminated. No refund will be given! Unauthorized access. ialla.com expressly bans the use of any ialla.com hardware or software hosted on a ialla.com server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network.
- Each customer will be able to take advantage of the package he has purchased at the introductory price levels and with one and the same set of features in the course of the whole contract period. ialla.com reserves the right to introduce certain changes to the packages (in the shape of complementary services) to the benefit of customers.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ialla.com does not ! offer a money back guarantee. If you don't like this term, look for an other hosting company.
- PAYMENT, CHARGEBACKS AND RETURNED CHECKS
- ialla.com contracts with moneybookers for cc payments and chargeback procedures, thus avoiding its merchant accounts involvement. When signing up for a web hosting service with ialla.com , customers agree to AUP (this document) and the specified Terms & Conditions in this document. Thus, ialla.com will utilize this document as an evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry on behalf of the customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he accepted them at the time of the order. If, however, customer presents a valid motive for the refund required, having observed the afore-specified requirements, then ialla.com will process the money back procedures without hesitation. Any refund actions will immediately lead to web hosting account suspension and the customer's credit card will be charged back with the respective sum under the same payment order / authorization number.
- ialla.com will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. ialla.com reserves the right to introduce changes to the packages when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current price list at ialla.com may differ from the pricing and features of the customer's account.
- When signing up for an account with ialla.com , the customer agrees to pay for the period of 1/2 year (183 days). ialla.com grants customers with 48 hours over the official payment period. In case that the payment has not been received, the account will be suspended.
Chargebacks are not considered as a way of refunding. Any customer who provides a credit card chargeback in response to a bill or order placed at ialla.com will be subject to collections and legal action. He/she will be charged $29.00 USD, because when signing up with ialla.com , customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
ialla.com provides hosting services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers' hosting with ialla.com confronts with service interruption issues.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the ialla.com services, you will not use the ialla.com services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any ialla.com services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any ialla.com services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the ialla.com services. ialla.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as ialla.com deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of ialla.com . ialla.com is within the capacity to refuse service to unlawful parties. ialla.com servers can be used explicitly for legal purposes only and each attempt for taking indecent advantage of the servers inconsistent with the rules will be immediately rejected. In this light, ialla.com expressly forbids any breach of Federal, State or Local regulation, including, but is not limited to the transmission of: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene and material protected by trade secrets. ialla.com management will thoroughly scrutinize any of the received orders and decide to their own discretion which of them do not comply with the officially stated requirements for use of the company's servers. ialla.com servers CANNOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult OR pornographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company including, but not limited to - pornography, adult materials, satanic materials, and any other materials of an adult nature.
- THIRD PARTY
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the ialla.com services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. ialla.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that ialla.com , in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
- SERVICE DENIAL
ialla.com reserves the right to reject its service and terminate this agreement for a certain period of time or indefinitely upon customers' failure to pay. The customer then is considered a debtor to ialla.com and liable for reasonable interest and collection fees.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the ialla.com service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited. In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current information about yourself as prompted by the registration form of the Service.
- Maintain and promptly inform us to update Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ialla.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ialla.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- When signing up for un account with ialla.com , each customer agrees to submit correct and up-to-date contact details, meaning that when introducing any changes to this information, he/she is obliged to notify ialla.com in the course of a 10-business-day period after the changes become valid. The introduction of changes should be done online through customer's Control Panel, not via e-mail. This requirement is also in force for ialla.com - customers will always be aware of any contact information changes that the company places within its website. This way, a flawless communication process between both sides is guaranteed.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
ialla.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- immediately notifyialla.com about any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Harm to ialla.com servers - any attempts for doing harm to a server or customer of ialla.com services are explicitly banned
- Acceptable Use of Services / Acceptable Access to Services - ialla.com will immediately and resolutely react to any attempt of use of an Internet account or computer by a ialla.com customer unauthorized by the account or computer owner. Such attempts include "Internet scamming" (tricking other people into releasing their passwords and etc.), password robbery, security hole scanning etc. It does not matter whether the attacked account or computer belongs or not to ialla.com services, the fraud will be subject to actions based on the very nature of the attack which could be a warning, an account suspension or cancellation and civil or criminal legal action.
- CPU usage (or usage of the Central Processing Unit(s)) on the web server Customer's account is hosted on is subject to some regulations. That means that each hosting account can take advantage of up to 5% of the CPU power for no longer than 200 seconds at any given time or 2.5% in the course of 24 hours. ialla.com strongly requires that customers be very judicious when using the CPU power for their accounts. Otherwise, we may suspend customer accounts in cases of registered impact on other accounts on the server or disturbance caused to the functioning of the server. If we do suspend an account, then its owner will be notified of that in consistence with the situation that this suspension may provoke. Then the account's owner may be required to upgrade to a dedicated or semi-dedicated web hosting solution. Possible alternative is a required reduction in the load and traffic that the customer's account gets. ialla.com reserves the right to block files or scripts that use CPU exceedingly and notify clients
- Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
- Users are NOT allowed to send more than 500 e-mails per hour and/or 1500 e-mails per day per hosting account.
- ialla.com offers generous amounts of disk space and network bandwidth. The customers must not allow other websites or hosting servers to link to files stored in their hosting accounts, and thus steal network traffic. In order to escape unjust distribution of the resources, as well as possible sharing of illegal content, the Customers are not allowed to use their hosting accounts as a remote storage server only or solely for the purpose of sharing (un)archived images, programs or sound files. At least 80% of all files and/or total megabytes used (including MP3, WAV, RA, GIF, JPG, ZIP, RAR, but not limited to these file extensions) in each hosting account must be a part of actual, active website(s) content, i.e. all content files must have corresponding HTML or PHP files, which link to them. Furthermore, these files may amount to no more than 50% of the traffic that the Customer uses each month. If requested, the Customer should prove that a given file is a constituent part of an actual page and not only stored on the server within 24 hours of the request.
- MySQL usage: each database hosted on our system can be used only by the user who has created it. Another user, whose account is hosted on the same or on another server, cannot use the database created in your account. The MySQL database has a limit of 45 000 queries per hour. If you have reached 45 000 queries per a given hour, you will not be able to make any more queries. In the next hour you will have access to the database again and the counter will be reset.
- The access and error logs for all client's hosts in an account should not exceed 500 MB in total.
- ialla.com does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another
- contain or run proxy - proxy lists and any kind of proxy scripts (including, but not limited to php proxy and nph proxy)
- concern in any way torrent trackers, clients or applications - Torrent trackers, clients or applications are not allowed to be hosted on our servers
- have IRC bots - IRC bots are absolutely forbidden on our servers
- contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez) - Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction
- SERVICE EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL
The hosting service is active for one year (365 days), or if mentioned during order proccess 6 months. After that period of time, the account will be automatically suspended until the Customer renews it by paying the anual subscription. In case the Customer does not renew his hosting account, it will remain BLOCKED. The account's data will be kept for two months, after that it will be permamently deleted.
The redemption period is a registry level period of up to 30 days that occurs when a domain name is deleted after it expires without being renewed. Instead of just being deleted and returned to the pool of domain names available for registration, the registry holds the name in a REDEMPTION PERIOD. During this 30-day period, the original domain registrant may retrieve the domain name from deletion for an additional fee by contacting the registrar.
This extra 30-day period extends the time available to renew expired domain names. However, all names that enter the redemption period are removed from the zone files (the list of domains currently in the global DNS); therefore, any web site or e-mail services associated with the domain name will stop working.
After the 30-day redemption period there is a 5-day pending delete phase. When a domain is in this phase no one can retrieve the domain and it cannot be registered. After the 5-day pending delete phase the registry will release the domain name back into the public pool of available domain names.
We strongly recommend that you renew your domain registration before the domain name is placed in redemption. If your domain name is placed into redemption, we cannot prevent the zone files being removed from the DNS and your web site and any associated services will cease to work.
We can assist in retrieveing your domain only if your domain was registered with us. If your domain was registered with another registrar, you must contact that registrar for information regarding retrieving your domain name. You will be charged with a redemption fee of $150.00 USD for the domain registration renewal.
- CUSTOMER WEBSITE; E-COMMERCE; CUSTOMER WARRANTIES/GUARANTIES
- When buying an allocated space on ialla.com servers, customers agree to be fully responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of their web site, online store and e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online, including:
- the accuracy and relevance of Customer Content and content and material showcased in its store or on its products
- certainty that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person
- certainty that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints. Customer is the one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site and online store.
- Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of any customer data (including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her web site or online store.
- Each Customer guarantees to ialla.com that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and its material, including all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to ialla.com that the use, reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers ialla.com to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. ialla.com is granted the right to assess the extent these operations need to be done.
- TORTUROUS CONDUCT
Any case of indecent treatment towards a ialla.com employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated to conduct a professionally mannered communication with ialla.com employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail or by means of the Ticket Support System. Each Customer should avoid applying any forms of written emotional outburst or cursing.
- SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- the sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails, which provoke complaints from recipients
- the sending of junk mail
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such a distribution process
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups
- excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups
- e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- the e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18
- "Spamming" is considered as explicit misuse of ethical principles and will be interpreted as a violation of them
- The maximum number of allowed e-mail messages sent per hour is 500 and/or per day is 1500. There are no exceptions to this rule. Every customer who is sending more than 500 e-mail messages per hour and/or 1500 e-mail messages per day needs a dedicated server and cannot use a shared hosting account.
- FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
ialla.com ltd. will be in an off-liability position as regards the failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services. This agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between the parties with regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the party to be charged.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted in consistence with the laws of Germany and the EU.
- This Agreement shall be in force and effect entirely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. - The captions and headings contained in this TOS are aimed at facilitating the text comprehension. They are not a part of the very Agreement, and shall not limit or construe the provision they refer to. - This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which will be considered as original.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers' accounts without the permission of the copyright owners or people that are specifically authorized by the copyright owners. Only copyright owners or people specifically authorized by them may upload copyrighted material to the account. Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Customer shall not have the right to assign this Agreement without the written permission of ialla.com . This Agreement shall be in force and effect to the total benefit of Customer and ialla.com and their successors and permitted assigns.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to info at shop-hosting.us